Democrats aRe the Real Racists, or so the saying goes (DR3). It’s a common theme of conservatives who have accepted the Jewish lie that noticing race is inherently evil, and wish to pin this crime to the only major political party in the United States more dominated by Jewish influence than their own.
As evidence for the claim, Republicans call Democrats out for their belief that requiring a driver’s license to vote is racist because black people don’t get driver’s licenses. Or that cutting welfare is racist because blacks are welfare dependent. Or that Hispanics are incapable of obeying immigration law. Or any number of other stereotypes that imply laziness or lack of agency on the part of non-whites.
In response, Democrats fend off the claim by saying they are making it easier for non-whites to vote, easier for them enter the country, and providing them with money, which confirms their opponents’ objections, and simultaneously deflects the negative connotations thereof.
Between them there is no material dispute over the facts, only the moral implications. Yet Democrats always win the non-white vote, which increases every year thanks to these exact same policies. Still, masochist conservatives desperately cling to a morality of failure, watching their country auctioned off to the lowest bidders at their expense.
Had they only listened to George Lincoln Rockwell they would have known decades ago that this was all a scam. Instead, they listen to people like Dinesh D’Souza.
I watched D’Souza’s prior film, Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party, and it masterfully parrots this theme. Republicans abolished slavery and fought racism all throughout history, while those backward Democrats continued oppressing non-whites. Yet the less white the country gets, the more Democrats win at the expense of Republicans and everything they are supposed to stand for.
It’s almost as though this was some kind of con game to get Republicans to secure their own defeat.
D’Souza’s upcoming film, Death of a Nation, carries on this predictable theme by comparing Donald Trump to Abraham Lincoln. An apt comparison, but likely not in the way D’Souza intends to convey it.
Lincoln, listeners may recall, presided over the single deadliest war in the history of our country, with an estimated 618,222 American casualties. That kind of thing will happen when casualties on both sides belong to the same country. The motivations for this conflict vary depending on the honesty of the person you speak to, but the prevailing narrative today of course is that Lincoln was freeing the slaves, and no number of White American deaths was too great a price to pay for the freedom and equality of the negro.
This necessary conflicts with the words of Lincoln himself, of course.
- He once wrote, “My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or destroy slavery.” In 1858, he said,“…I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.”
- On Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln invited free Black ministers to the White House to have a conversation. Lincoln did not hesitate to convince them of their inferiority when he candidly said the following: “You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffers very greatly, many of them, by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.”
- In his 1858 debate with Sen. Steven Douglas, Lincoln maintained, “And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”
- In fact, while debating Douglas in 1858, Lincoln declared the following: “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races.”
- He also, in 1858, remarked, “I have never had the least apprehension that I or my friends would marry negroes if there was no law to keep them from it, but as Judge Douglas and his friends seem to be in great apprehension that they might, if there were no law to keep them from it, I give him the most solemn pledge that I will to the very last stand by the law of this State, which forbids the marrying of white people with negroes.”
- When addressing the Dred Scott Decision of 1857, Lincoln quoted the following: “There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races … A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas…”
- He said, “Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.”
What history has taught us is that words are of little value when outcomes stand in contrast. Lincoln sacrificed hundreds of thousands of American lives to “save the Union” and here we stand today more divided than ever, largely along racial lines. The supremacy of the White man is not only challenged, but our very existence is imperiled. Mixing of blood between white and black is not only common, it is bordering on compulsory.
Donald Trump told us that we would no longer be the world’s police, and yet our military still functions as the body guard of the Jewish State. He told us there should be a complete ban on Muslim’s entering the United States, yet he cannot even keep out migrants from countries we are literally at war with. He told us he would build a great wall across our Southern border, and instead we build walls on the borders of far away countries.
Lincoln-esque indeed, and much to the detriment of us all.
In other news, Louis Farrakhan names the Jew and Twitter punishes him by taking away his blue checkmark. Corey Long is convicted of disorderly conduct for trying to set people on fire, and the Bolsheviks go insane. All that an more plus your calls at 740-I-AM-1488 or Radical Agenda on Skype if you would like to be on the pogrom.
Join us, this and every Friday, as well as Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-7pm Eastern for another exciting episode of the Radical Agenda. It’s a show about common sense extremism where we talk about radical, crazy, off the wall things like the real racists.
There will be no video today. Only audio, you can listen on Radio Aryan.
Intro Song: Bound for Glory – The Beast
This production is made possible by the financial support of listeners and readers like you. I literally cannot do this without you. Please consider signing up for a membership subscription to get access to the archives and exclusive bonus content. I also sell shirts, hats, mousepads, and other cool stuff. Or you can just fork over money by donating.